Frankfurt Main Airport problem

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hello guys!

I have downloaded the Frankfurt airport from Avsim (am_eddf_v1.zip)
and every time I want to start at the gate (the first heavy gate in the list) with the POSKY A340-300 a message that says "Building Crash" appears. It's really annoying! The aircraft is not touching any building! It is close to it, but not touching it.

I thought it was an AFCAD problem so I downloaded an AFCAD from Avsim. I tried 2 of them and I still have the same problem.

Can anyone help me with this?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

FS has this thing, even when you are just a few feet from the building, it says building crash. try turning off your crash, then starting the flight, then after you are away from the gate, then turn back on the crash. see if that makes it so it doesnt say building crash when you are next to the terminal when you do it.

robbier 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well, thanks so much Robbier! I'll try that later.

I'm having too much problems with my FS after reinstallation... Crying or Very sad

Now I''m trying to figure out why all my iFDG Airbuses can't hold the 250 speed limit. They were working flawlessly before reinstalling my FS and now they don't work at all. I set the auto pilot to hold the speed of 250 knots. Then I click on SPD hold and after that I engage the auto pilot. Th aircraft passes the 250 speed limit and continues increasing the speed. 😳 I'm using the A320 Ken Mitchell panel, which was working perfect before reinstallation.

Another problem I have is that the sounds of my Airbuses are not the ones I had before. I downloaded the sound file that I used but the sounds are different!

I don't know what is causing these problem. I'm grounded Crying or Very sad I don't want to fly in these conditions...

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

do you have the FS 9.0 to 9.1 patch?

Pro Member Chief Captain

No. I have FS 9.0

Pro Member Chief Captain

The problem of my Airbuses not holding the 250 knots speed limit is solved. The actual problem was that the autothottles weren't working at all.

I did some tweaks and now it's all done.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...