fs2006????

does any1 know when fs2006 is coming out????????????????
and how it will differ from fs2004

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Andrew (AJWatson2209) First Officer

Their have been several different release dates mentioned however Microsoft have not confirmed anything due to some law where they dont talk about the production of products till their almost finished. Their was a microsoft stall at one of the latest flight sim conventions (possibly the Birmingham one) and their was no word about FS10.

Their is also word of FS10 being an add on for FS09, think about it if they added much more to it the game would then be 5 or 6 disks. So theirs a chance (and to some degree it makes sence that FS10 is just and add on!)

As for a likly release date i would think probably summer next year. Thats just information that i know of.

Microsoft hasnt said anything about FS10, and its not because of some law. Where did you hear that?

Pro Member First Officer
Andrew (AJWatson2209) First Officer

I remember reading about it on another post somehwere.

Pro Member Trainee
ATCTimmy Trainee

Do you guys think Microsoft will take notice of our ideas on this forum?

Pro Member Trainee
Alex (Littleal100) Trainee

NOOOO....
hate to say it but they dont suport this web page

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Littleal100 wrote:

NOOOO....
hate to say it but they dont suport this web page

How would you know?

Remember that Microsoft might well research all FS forums just like this.
😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...