So Frankfurt Overload 2007 is tomorrow! Is anyone going to fly tomorrow? Has anyone ever flown this before and if you have how is it?
Any Comments,
Brandon
4 Answers
What's Frankfurt Overload 2007?
Its a Vatsim event.
Flyguy41983 wrote:
Its a Vatsim event.
looks cool, so this is on a fs2004 multiplayer server? And I am not a member of vatsim I have heard of it but not exactly 100% know everything about it. Do you have to be a member of vatsim to join this server and do you have an ip etc? And its an all day event right? Sorry if it says on the link you gave me.
Im not sure about being a member bit. I think you have to be, but the event is only 6 hours long but i also forget the times.
sorry
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
Captain