Fs Passengers Question

Ant478 Guest

Hi all, just wandering can you use payware addon aircraft with FS Passengers or just the orginal FS2004 aircraft??

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

No need to spam the forums my friend.One question is enough and if you are patient you will take your answer soon. 😉

Ant478 Guest

Sorry, im using a different computer in my school, i wasnt sure weather the post was successfully listed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

No problem my friend 🙂
Im not the right guy to give the answer you asking cause i dont have FS passengers Embarassed .But there are a lot of others here which are experts and soon you will get the right answer to your question. 😉

BashDaBish Guest

You certainly can use payware A/C with this excellent program. If FSPassengers doesn't have a payload config for it it will attempt to either repair it or check for a payload config from website. I know the PMDG 737 has a payload config available for download from the FSPassengers website and there are others available.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

You can use freeware, payware and the original planes. If anything needs to be added to the aircraft's configuration, FS Passengers does it for you.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...