Freeware utility

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

OK, i'm sure many of you know about the FS9 configurator but I'm sure others don't.Well for those who don't I truly recomend it.

So here's what it has to offer [file description from avsim]

FS9 Configurator is a tool for users of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. This tool gives the user access to many of the configuration files located within Flight Simulator. These include system, scenery, aircraft, saved flights, and graphics. The user can search, add, delete, or edit settings, plus maintain comments about each setting. FS9 Configurator also provides tools for changing aspects about Flight Simulator. The tools include Setting Contrail lengths, removing the Brake message, and (most importantly) setting the AI Taxi Speed! See http://www.kensalter.com/fs9configurator for more information.

ENJOY 😀

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks a lot JVD 👍 .Im on download.

Picasso Guest

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...