Thinking of purchasing Surclaro Flight Simulator to FS 2004.
Has anyone used this and your thoughts.
Is it easy to download and access. Does it automatically install into the right folder?
Is it worth the money?
Thanks for you thoughts
Marcodon
2 Answers
Surclaro is just a download website like all the rest. You can sign up for a free membership to download on slow servers or pay (not sure) $18 a year for membership. They have some nice downloads.
The don't install just download like we or flightsim etc.
You may be looking for this, I don't know how good it is.

Can i join
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain