[b]Missing body parts[/b]

Pro Member Trainee
Jpower Trainee

Many planes I download from Fly Away are awesome but are missing body parts. When I look in the rear view of the cockpit I see only the tail wings and landing gear and no "body" of the plane. Most do not have any virtual cockpit view...just the open sky. Am I missing something here?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 The chance's are that the aircraft (missing parts) that you are talking about are meant for the Combat Flight series and are not too compatible with FS9.
As for the stalling, check the speed that the particular aircraft that you are flying needs to "stay afloat". Occasionally in the lower right corner of your screen it'll tell you "stalling" in red. It could be that you are climbing to fast or don't have your throttle advanced far enough.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Jpower Trainee

The rear view from the cockpit does not show any body of the plane only the rear wings and gear. This is a commercial jet (not a fighter). ALSO there is no VIRTUAL COCKPIT VIEW. When I select virtual cockpit it just shows the open sky and no console or cabin views. Why is that?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Do you have the latest drivers for your video card. If not, download them and that may be the problem.

What type of card do you have.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Remember, most developers of addons for FS2004 do not include Virtual Cockpits and viewable aircraft from virtual cockpit views, this is normal - dont be surprised. There are a few that do have virtual cockpits, but its usually the highly paid addons that have this feature.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...