Boeing 777 missing some parts

Pro Member Trainee
LeadBoot Trainee

I'm having trouble with a file designed by Melvin Rafi.
File name is GV77FSX. Originally when loaded and run the main body was pure white! I've managed to solve that by tweaking gfx settings but the engines are missing (no turbine blades just casings) and I have landing gear with no wheels or tyres! Makes take off & landing more interesting though. Can you guys help or do I need to contact them direct?

Best regards

LeadBoot

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try shutting down, autogen, shadows, clouds and scenery.
Yes the Sim will look like crap but this way we see if it's your video card.
If the card isn't strong enough to display the missing parts when everything is on it should show them with everything off.
If you do see a complete aircraft then bring up your settings slowly or get a better card.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
LeadBoot Trainee

Thx for the reply.
I have a similar file for the same aircraft in different livery - qu77fsx - and that runs just fine so I don't think it's related to settings?
My card is an Asus EAH 6850 DC.
I'm guessing something is missing or got corrupted and if I knew what to look for I could maybe copy it over ?

Best regards,

LeadBoot

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...