Looking for FS2004 Reno Air MD-80.

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Gee, I seek and yet I don't find. I was wondering if anyone here knows of a good link where I could get a hold of a Reno Air MD-80 ? - It has the green and white livery.

BTW, Maybe it would be good if Fly Away started a thread for members who are looking for a certain particular aircraft so that we could consolidate these inquiries. Seems there are always a few. We could then move the existing posted aircraft search inquiries into that forum and clean up the Aircraft Discussions a bit? -Anyway, this a diecast model of what I am hoping to locate.

Read Reno Air MD-80

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Rick,

Thanks man. I will follow your lead right now. -Thanks again bro.

-Orlandogeorge.

🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...