FS 2006 info

Pro Member Trainee
GeneralZod Trainee

Can someone post some pics of FS2006Also could you give me a link to the FS2006 beta.

Thanks

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Do you know something we don't?

Pro Member Trainee
Jon Rogers (angel2002_esuk) Trainee

Mouth watering... Heart pulpatating.... MS... FS2006 arrrggggllllll!!!!

SBR Guest

That would be FS10 or FS2007. The latest I saw written about it it is being made compatable with Windows Vista and backwords to fs 2004.

That would be available maybe next summer...

Regards

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

MS hasn't issued any information about the next version, not even if there is going to be one.
There will be one but "officially", nothing said.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
GeneralZod Trainee

I saw a web site last night that said there was a free expansion pack download that up graded the shading to T&L 3.0 and new maps.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

And if it is on a web site, it must be true, right?

Pro Member Trainee
jaapverduijn Trainee

I fail to see the connection between this "Flight Simulator Project" and Microsoft's Flight Sim 2000whatever.

Be well!

Jaap Verduijn.

Pro Member Trainee
GeneralZod Trainee

Well most people have said that this mod is kind of like FS2004 1/2.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Define, "most people". That site has nothing to do with MS Flight Simulator. I could call a pebble,"diamond", If you want to buy it, let me know.

Pro Member Trainee
deer_slayer Trainee

i heard that fs2006 will be coming out in mi-november 2005. not sure if this is true or not though! i heard from someone who has it in germany, and you get to use a mic for the atc. atc also works in multiplayer mode!
if anyone has anymore info please let me know!

Pro Member Trainee
murrphys Trainee

Ok, I found a lot of information out on the New Flight Sim, but they are still keeping a lot of it hush hush. You can read and even see an interview from Microsoft by googling "Flight Simulator X".

Here is a link to see a ton of images and Q&A on the new Flight Simulator X Due in Quarter 4 2006. http://www.fsplanet.com/fsplanet_com_fsx.htm

I'm really getting excited about this one...Hopefully they will integrate something similar to VOX ATC, which I've been using and really like it.

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

Wont it be 2007, not 2006 since it currently IS 2006?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Mustangfreak wrote:

Wont it be 2007, not 2006 since it currently IS 2006?

Your probably right, I guess MS will decide it's better to call it 2007, that makes it new for a year.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

You may have noticed that MS has stopped naming other software with years. No more windows 95, 98, 2000. The new MS Office will be Office 12, not 2006.

I'm going to bet they will stick with Flight Simulator X and won't attach a year to it.

IsaacN Guest

You can find official Screenshots of FSX on avsim.com and flightsim.com .

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...