missing gagues

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Down loading planes I come up with one or two gagues missing. Checking back in the download I find the gagues which I put in the gague folder but the gagues in question are indeed missing. Is there a resource where I can possible pick up missing gagues. A case in point I downloaded a Piper P18 got all gagues except dc3.clock and c-jet.compass.

😞

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

lkw wrote:

Down loading planes I come up with one or two gagues missing. Checking back in the download I find the gagues which I put in the gague folder but the gagues in question are indeed missing. Is there a resource where I can possible pick up missing gagues. A case in point I downloaded a Piper P18 got all gagues except dc3.clock and c-jet.compass.

😞

I just checked my gauge folder (350mb) and I don't have either.
Why not download another Piper P18 ?? and see if it has the gauges, I never heard of that craft.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I have had the same problem with some planes, in fact one plane I like to fly has the compass missing and since that is an older airplane it is the only directional gauge on the panel.

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Thanks RM for cheking. I will look around see what I can come up with.
As the one gague (c-jet.compass) is the compass if I can not find the same gague I will see if I can pull in a substitute.

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Taking your advise RM I found another SuperCub that did have a compass pluged it in works well. Still did not come up with a replacemnet for the dc3.clock. From the names it make me wonder if the designer isn't using gagues in his possesion and not designing them himself. Using some default gage the come with fs and forgetting or not being allowed to include third party gagues. Just a thought. Umm...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

E-mail him, tell him you like his aircraft and could he help you with the gauges.
Flattery will get you everywhere.
I bet he sends them...if he has them.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...