How to delete an original airport?

Avianca Guest

For some reason i absolutely need to delet a particular airport from the original FS airport libary. I tried hard to find out but i couldn't.

can some one help me out?

thanx

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

That is a new one on me. Why would you want to delete an airport? Needless to say I have no idea how you would do it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Well..

I was told you need to get yourself a freeware bomber of some sort , probably modern due to the size of the airfield.... then, make sure you are armed up.. target it and "delete" it from existence? 🙂

seriously - I have no idea how to do this - or even why you would want to... I probably wouldn't recommend it - who knows what crazy side effects it may have

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Im not sure if you can
To totally remove an airport you are going to have to remove the scenery from fs,but which one ?
Afcad2 may be of some help in locating any files for the airport and even in its removal

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I would probably be able to help a little if you could kindly provide me with the name of the airport you are trying to delete.

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Don't do it, just don't go there. Removing the AFCAD will not delete the scenery.

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

I am with Sylvan. --"Don't do it, just don't go there."-- Could you post the inside baseball on why you have chosen to delete an entire airport and what you are expecting to replace/modify it with?? ..There may be a smarter way of accomplishing your aims before simply deleting scenery.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...