Flight Simulator 2004 Error on 3rd Disc

ereilly26guest Guest

hi i just got a new laptop and tryed to put flight simulator 2004 when i put the 3rd disc in it says there is an error on the disc or your hard drive may be full so i tryed 2002 and the it told me the same thing i have a avent 6001 with 1024 menery and a 40 gig hard drive can anyone tell me what is wrong

thank you

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

In today's world a 40 Gig hard drive is not all that big, it may be as the error message says a lack of space on your hard drive.

Click Start-Programs- Accessories-Windows explorer. Click on My Computer-right click on your C: drive and then properties. That should give the used/free space information on your hard drive. See how much free space you have.

Last edited by WarHawk42 on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total

i have 33.1 free on my hard drive

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

That should be more than enough space on the hard drive, it's odd both 2004 and 2002 gives you the same results. Maybe someone else will have an answer to your problem.

thank you

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Could you tell us the exact message please.

Radar

flight simulation 2002 setup has encourterd a disk eror while writing to the file c/program file/microsoft games/2002/scenedb/act/scenery/bv20306.bgl. make sure your hard drive is not full or that the file is not in use

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...