Slow video whilst on the ground

Pro Member Trainee
stevermoore Trainee

Hi, can anyone help. Whilst the planes are on the ground the program runs very slow, there is a delay on all the controls. When the plane takes off the video is very smooth. The same happens on landing? I have changed all the settings and made them "low" on everything. Help PLEASE!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

❓ Tell us what type of video card you have and which drivers you are using for it.
Video cards are the biggest culprit when it comes to slow or "jerky" movements. Yes

Radar

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Yepp, I'm sure its all down to your vid card... 😉

Pro Member Trainee
stevermoore Trainee

Hi thanks, yes I suspected the video card and have changed all the settings. I have now fixed the problem. It was the sidewinder joystick, it was set to pick up the ground bumps! I've disabled this feature and it now works great.

Thanks Steve & Chris

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...