Vintage scenery?

Pro Member Trainee
Brook Trainee

FS02 user anxiously awaiting delivery of FS04 from Amazon ($9.99 after rebate!)

Wondering if it includes vintage scenery to go with the vintage aircraft. I for one would love to fly into San Franciso-Crissy Field c. 1936 with the unfinished GG Bridge off my left wing on final! (I live within walking distance of the former army airfield).

Anyone know if such scenery exists for download?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That sounds fascinating, I doubt that it is available. The only place that you could search for it would be in the "file library" at :
http://www.avsim.com/

Let us know what you find out, I for one would like to see that. Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 I have seen some old scenery for download it was for an old mail run between Spain and North Africa
They were at flightsim

Use the file search for"Aeropostale" There are a few of them

Note these are for fs2002 but may well work in fs9(most do)

Hope it helps

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...