Cfs1

Pro Member Trainee
OTMAN Trainee

I noticed that the graphics and sense of speed in Cfs1 are much better than Cfs2. Is there and thing I can do to improve Cfs2 with respect to graphics and the feeling of flying slow even in a jet?
Thanks
Art

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest

Never heard "Second parts are worst?" That is true for Country Presidents as much as it is for Movies, Books and Games. Stick to CF1. I love it!

😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I think that CFS2 is more demanding of your computer than CFS. The graphics are actually better on CFS2 but you will need a faster processor and or faster graphics card. You could also turn down the details or the resolution but that will lower your picture quality. I would get a faster system. If that is not possible, I would get a faster graphics card. If that is not possible, I would add RAM. Ensure that you don't have unnecessary programs running in the background like anti virus. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...