ships, Submarines etc

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Hi, ive just spent the best part of my afternoon flying a P3 Orion from RNAS Culdrose (EGDR) in Cornwall around the english channel and the only shipping i found was the shipping i have added ie:-

HMS Hermes,
HMS Ocean,
USS Enterprise.

The rest of the english channel was as empty as John Leslies work diary!!!

Is there any scenery package available that fills up the oceans and channels with maritime life, the odd tanker, cruise ship, some trawlers, a russian submarine and even a seagull or two, anything to make it a little bit more realistic?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This should be a good start.

Read http://fs-shipyards.org/index.php?ind=downloads

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Radarman, thats just what i was looking for, many thanks, this will make a huge difference to my FS9.

cheers mate

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Looks interesting - is there anything on the site to help you to install such downloads into FS9? The bare sea does tend to be a bit dreary.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Aldeeb wrote:

Looks interesting - is there anything on the site to help you to install such downloads into FS9? The bare sea does tend to be a bit dreary.

They download and install just like aircraft or scenery depending which you choose.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...