'AI Ships' keeps disappearing on my 'Add-ons' on FS Titlebar

Pro Member Trainee
Bartwal Trainee

Can anyone tell me why 'AI Ships' keeps disappearing in the drop down lists of 'Add-Ons' in my FS titlebar.
I have downloaded and installed USS Nimitz and Eisenhower Carriers together with Lamont Clarks AI Carriers for FSX. It appears on my Add-Ons and is fully functional at times when I start up my simulator, but the next time I start a session it is missing from the drop down list. It will then appear again some time later when I start a session only to disappear next time..
Can anybody give me an indication why this happens? It is obviously present somewhere in the system but how to consistently access it seems to be a glitch. 
I use FSX Acceleration, Windows 10, 64 bit.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...