Can anyone tell me why 'AI Ships' keeps disappearing in the drop down lists of 'Add-Ons' in my FS titlebar.
I have downloaded and installed USS Nimitz and Eisenhower Carriers together with Lamont Clarks AI Carriers for FSX. It appears on my Add-Ons and is fully functional at times when I start up my simulator, but the next time I start a session it is missing from the drop down list. It will then appear again some time later when I start a session only to disappear next time..
Can anybody give me an indication why this happens? It is obviously present somewhere in the system but how to consistently access it seems to be a glitch.
I use FSX Acceleration, Windows 10, 64 bit.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee