Hey all... nOOb here... just signed up yesterday but have not gotten a response for account activation. Anyone know how long this takes... just ready to dig in but cant... AAARRRGGHHH 🙂
signed up with CC through paypal and recieved confirmation
3 Answers
Usually you have to be patient for 2-3 days.You have to check your junk mail folder also for the replying mail from Flyaway cause sometimes this mail goes there... 😉
We looking forward to join us. 😉
Thanx Greekman.... I feal like a kid the night before xmas now.... (I Just want to open my presants...) 🙂
Looking forward to being a part of......
Hehehe... 😀
Believe me my friend we all have felt like you while we waiting this account confirmation... 😂
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain