Repainting Aircraft Development tool?

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Is there a development tool or program that we can use to repaint downloaded freeware aircraft, preferbly an easy to use program for the beginner?

many thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Have a look at this ➡ http://www.abacuspub.com/fsd/repaint/rpgallery.htm

They have a free trial version. I'm not sure whether this is what you're looking for Dont Know

Regards 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

The Abacus FSRepaint program has a very basic inbuilt editor but as it has no multilayer properties without which repainting can be a very hit and miss affair. There is a facility to transfer the textures to and from a layered editor - Adobe or JASC are the most popular. It is essential that you have an editor with layer properties

I use FSRepaint's viewing facility - quicker that opening up FS9 each time to view repainting stages and very handy.

Nearly missed this post as I concentrate on the Repaint Section.

Last edited by Dave Copeland (davec) on Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

cheers guys ill give them a try, many thanks 🙂

PS....should've had my specs on then i would've noticed there was a repaint section, ive been a member for over 2 years and never even noticed Embarassed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...