I've decided to uninstall FS and reinstall to get a fresh start, but FS9 isn't in my Add/Remove programs. The program is still functional, but not recgonized in Add-Remove programs.
4 Answers
UPDATE-
uninstall.exe has disappeared from the FS9 directory.
Run the word "flight" through your search and delete the folders you find.
You could also run a few other words if you like, aircraft etc.
Use a registry cleaner to remove all traces and then reinstall.

Are you trying to uninstall fs9 or fs9.1?
In addition to RadarMans correct suggestion you can put your CD1 one in your drive and click ''Uninstall''.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain