Close encounter

Pro Member Trainee
Nate66 Trainee

I still think ATC should get fired

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That's why I keep saying : If you hone your skills as a fighter pilot rather than trying to understand R.Machado's cryptic lessons at comprehending microsoftspeak - the type of situation depicted in your screenshot won't ruffle your feathers. Nope

Instead, you might decide to do a tight turn and give chase Ninja

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Instead, you might decide to do a tight turn and give chase

ROFL That Ninja mask was the best!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Instead, you might decide to do a tight turn and give chase

ROFL That Ninja mask was the best!

Inspired by poking my nose into books on occasions... I picked up this interesting volume many moons ago from the library about WWII Pacific Theater. The illustrations where 'off the beaten track'. Amongst many others I'd never seen before was one of a facial leather mask worn by japanese navy fighter pilots. Quite eerie, I assure you.
If I remember correctly, they used to wear them as a protection against oil splatter in particular.

Hence the : Ninja

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...