Older Nvidia card users

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

If you have the latest drivers from Nvidia have you tried out the Nvidia Control panel that comes with it ?
If not, try it,
Open your PCs Control panel and you will find it in there, open it and click on the 3D Settings,then appearance
Have a little play with that if you want then, click "take me there"by the use advanced 3d settings line
Now there is a fair bit to play with here so one step at a time,test the system an so on
But here is the interesting bit,click the program settings tab.
Now you have access to special settings for a whole host of games,and FS9 is in there under MS flight sim

Try the custom settings and see if it improves things 😉

I would be interested in anyones results as i saw no difference,but I am running my card at the max anyway

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Even though i dont use the latest drivers,and probably i wont in the future, i must recognise a great techical suggestion from you. ❗ ❗ ❗ 👍

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Interesting find TTT - thanks 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...