Are users able to create accounts?

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Are users able to create accounts? We have just upgraded our version of PHP and noticed that there are less users online. Are users able to create accounts? Post errors here. Cheers 😂

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

This includes users who already with accounts; are you able to login to them?

DJK Guest

Yea, I am trying to create an acct but the security code image is broken.

DJK Guest

Sorry, meant no can't create an acct.

Pro Member Trainee
thomasla Trainee

Hey,

Is anyone able to unsubsrcribe?

a3ndy1 Guest

I registerd my details in early October, I have paid the fee and yet I still havent had my account activation information from Fly Away Simlulation. I have sent them numerous emails, to which I have not received any reponses to....This is appalling. I am thinking of requesting for a refund, even though a small one, just out of principle.

You guys need to wake up...and treat your members with some respect. If I do not hear from your accounts department within November I will be taking action. Seeing as you do not read my emails, perhaps you will see this.

Unhappy customer. Evil or Very Mad

My account username is a3ndy

Giz Guest

I would be so glad to be at least able to unsubscribe from their newsletters.... But it looks like there's no way to do it (haven't found it yet at least Wink )
Isn't there law protecting private data in "whatever their country is" : in mean, something saying that you can't keep data on somebody if he ask you to stop to do so?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...