sound

guest Guest

I have downloaded a repaint of the deafult boeing 747-400 in Virgin Atlantic colour and i downloaded a plane that is a 747-400 virgin atlantic. When i chose the deafualt 747 and i choose the callsign as virgin atlantic and i loaded the game all it says is 268 Heavy there is no Vigrin Atlantic in the front

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

guest wrote:

I have downloaded a repaint of the deafult boeing 747-400 in Virgin Atlantic colour and i downloaded a plane that is a 747-400 virgin atlantic. When i chose the deafualt 747 and i choose the callsign as virgin atlantic and i loaded the game all it says is 268 Heavy there is no Vigrin Atlantic in the front

This... doesn't make any sense at all.

A Virgin Atlantic repaint for the default 747 might exist, but I doubt it. Why would anyone bother when there are freeware Poskys to be repainted?

Then you say that you 'downloaded a plane that is a 747-400 virgin atlantic.' What does that mean? Usually that means a complete, flyable plane. But then - you choose the default 747 - why would you do that?

Then you choose the callsign as virgin atlantic... how do you do that? The callsign is either already there in which case ATC will use it or you have to add it yourself.

What do you mean by 'there is no Vigrin Atlantic in the front'?

Many mysteries contained in one short post Dont Know

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...