ERJ 170 - Sound add-on - no sound in cockpit view

baron-o--0--o- Guest

Hello all,

I just downloaded the sound add-on for the ERJ 170 by Albert, from Dreamwings.
I have the ERJ 170 v3, but I have no sound at all in cockpit view, or vc view, altough i have perfect sound in outside view and by tower.
Please help me, as I think the sound is perfect!

Thank you

ps: Hi Radarman, I know you will read this

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Hi Baron!

See if these will help.

Check settings in the sim first to make sure you have the sound in the cockpit turned up high.

http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;812394

Radar

baron-o--0--o- Guest

Yo...

thank's for the reply, that was usefull, but didn't solve the problem. Since the sound works for all other aircrafts in all views...

i don't know if the problem is that I didn't install the files correctly... again it's a sound add-on for the aircraft.. i replace the sound.cfg file and the rest i put in the fs9 sound folder..

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The sound.cfg file may need to be adjusted.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...