can't change default flight...

Pro Member Trainee
SK8Z27 Trainee

as stated, whenever i change the default flight to my payware a/c, airport, and check the "make default" box, it never saves. i can restart and defaults back to the cessna. i'm at a loss. i've changed it many times and never had this problem until i changed my computer and reinstalled fs9.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Ricksterbman Trainee

Usually if you set up a flight that way it will usually work if you check the "Save Flight " box and then title it, and go back and click "Fly Now" and actually do the flight........at least it has on mine so far.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...