Hot air balloon?

Pro Member Trainee
DF112 Trainee

I don't know that I'd seriously want to fly such a thing, more than once anyway, but does anyone know of a hot air balloon add-on?

I suppose the 'piloting' would be fairly rudimentary, but you could always drift along admiring the scenery for an hour or so...

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No balloons that i can remember but here is a nice blimp, there are a few others also.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3085/fs2004-hot-air-balloon/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
DF112 Trainee

Many thanks to you both. I'll try the blimp AND the balloon. Always had a thing about airships, since the Goodyear blimp was flying out of Sunderland airport in the hot summer of 1976. Ah, memories!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

DF112 wrote:

Many thanks to you both. I'll try the blimp AND the balloon. Always had a thing about airships, since the Goodyear blimp was flying out of Sunderland airport in the hot summer of 1976. Ah, memories!

I used to see it in Carson-Gardena (Southern California) on my way to lunch...when i went that way.
Many years ago.

I think they have 3 or 4 moored around the country, I don't remember and too lazy to look it up. 😀
Radar

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...