PMDG 737 - "engine fail" after V1

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

I have a slight problem with my FS9 pmdg 737s

Every time I prepare for take off, engage A/T, A/P,F/D etc. I accelerate until V1, and just before VR, there is a "engine fail" comment and my both engines stall with no possibility to turn them on again(even after pressing ctrl+E). I have to close the current session and restart it, then it doesn't occur anymore. I started both with cold&dark profile, with already engines running on the active runway, with FMC programmed, with none FMC etc. I tried different configurations and nothing works. It is on all my 737 models (-6..-7..-8..-9..). I have no programmed failures 'on', enough fuel, do everything (I assume) I should.
Any advice please? 😕

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
renesis Trainee

Does this only occur with autothrottle? Could you try a fully manual take-off? Also, disconnect autobrakes.

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

Check the PMDG options out,

There should be a Fail Engine 'x' at V1

Make sure your failure options are unchecked..

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...