second monitor doesn't run :(

Pro Member Trainee
Togakure Trainee

hello,
please help me, I've just installed a second monitor, and it works fine on windows, but nothing happens on FSX, the 2nd monitor should go black as soon as the game starts so that I could drag windows into it but it allways show the desktop...

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
PhilTaylor Trainee

Togakure wrote:

hello,
please help me, I've just installed a second monitor, and it works fine on windows, but nothing happens on FSX, the 2nd monitor should go black as soon as the game starts so that I could drag windows into it but it allways show the desktop...

in windowed mode can you drag a window across?

Pro Member Trainee
kiosk Trainee

mine doesnt work either. I can drag accross in Windows but I cant drag anything in FSX window mode out to the other monitor

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

Take a look at Ulramon.
You can try it for free for 30 days.

http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/overview/

Pro Member Trainee
kiosk Trainee

was easy fix actually....just change the window to "unlocked" and then can drag it across just fine.

still one problem thou, when I drag it to other monitor lose antialias on it....not sure why

Pro Member Trainee
Zeemon Trainee

kiosk wrote:

was easy fix actually....just change the window to "unlocked" and then can drag it across just fine.

still one problem thou, when I drag it to other monitor lose antialias on it....not sure why

You should be able to set that manually on each monitor seperatly on your fs options, just like the resolution.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...