Red Arrows London, RAF 90th

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Come on you gotta admit this is some damm flying from our boys,

Arrowbatics:

Lodnon Fly Over:

On the London Fly over thay took the same route that thay had flown over when they flew the last flight of concorde but this time instead of Concorde that flew with RAF Eurofighters.

And a quick SHOUTOUT: HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY RAF !!! even though im saying 5 days late 😂

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Absolutely amazing Morris! You should be very proud of those folks.

🍻

Fondest regards ... Art

Pro Member First Officer
Lee198 First Officer

Good find, Morris!

Aren't they incredible? Very, very talented pilots. I remember seeing them on several occasions (some at work) and feeling very proud of our RAF. They do credit to "The Few" who saved us in WW2.

Pro Member First Officer
Lee198 First Officer

Actually, I was on duty at the Queen Victoria monument in front of Buckingham Palace on the Queen's Golden Jubilee when the RAs & Concorde flew overhead.

Staggering. Absolutely staggering. The noise shook you to the core and the sense of pride was just unbelievable. A great moment.

Pro Member Captain

See Lee im the same as you i am very proude of our RAF and our RedArrows.

And i would of loved to see the Red Arrows with concorde fly over london but i was younger then and was'nt much into avation then.

And also Britians oldest man was there who served in the RAF in WW1 and he loved it. Keeping in mind he was on a 20 - 50 MPH Aircarft back then where now the Red Arrows fly over 600 MHP

Its gotta be a Dream Come True to fly a RAF Red Arrow also the same with the american USAF Arrowbatics team.

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Hey, the U.S. Navy's got one too! 👍

Later ... Art

Pro Member First Officer
Lee198 First Officer

Oh, yes, and a very good one too.

But ours are better!! Ha Ha

Only joking, mate! No offence meant.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

The Red Arrows are amazing and are a fantastic showing of the RAF and uphold all that is best of those gone before, but i was upset to hear that they will not be allowed to display at the 2012 Olympics in Britain as this might upset people of non British descent as this would be a display of British Military Force! Now this IS political correctness gone MAD Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad !. I know this post won't be here when i check in tomorrow but i had to do it anyway!

Pro Member Captain

Well welsh if you wanner know i aggree with u.

I think the total British goverment have blown everything.

Its like how many Disc's can the british goverment loss. Like have you ever heard of a encrypter or a god damm BACKUP.

I think we where much better off with Toni Blair i liked him and ever since the brown was priminister its gone way down hill.

Any yes i fink we should have the red arrows fly over london at 2012 i think that would get a great display for every country etending.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Read the rules!

Locked.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...