A321 texture failure !!!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
santiess Trainee

Hi,

I've got with fsx a problem adding the texture for the a321,
the first ones went well end now I certainly can't add any texture,
I've dubbel cecked everything to have it th same as the ones who work.

Can anyone help me,

Thomas

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Give us the filename of the textures you downloaded and the file library where you got it from and we'll have a look at it.

A direct link to the file would be even better if it's not too much trouble 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
santiess Trainee

I don't know how to get a link but here is the file name

a321_tap => texture.tap
from my downloads ?

Hope you can helpe
all thoug
thanx

T.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The file name is a321_tap.zip Note: the filename ALWAYS ends with.zip

The link to the file would be the URL on top of the page, in this case: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=a321_tap.zip&Author=&CatID=root -- just click on it and you'll see what I mean.

I've got with fsx a problem adding the texture for the a321,
the first ones went well...

This suggests that you've installed (added) textures before so I don't see what the problem is this time. The procedure is exactly the same. The readme.txt contains all the information you need.
I just installed the textures to see if there might be an error in the text which you have to add to the aircraft.cfg -- but no, everything is fine.
Perhaps you forgot to change the number here: [fltsim.x] -- the x must be changed into the appropriate number which in my case was 4.

[fltsim.3]
title=Airbus A321
sim=Airbus_A321
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=
kb_checklists=AirbusA321_check
kb_reference=AirbusA321_ref
atc_id=F-X395
atc_airline=
atc_flight_number=
ui_manufacturer="Airbus"
ui_type="A321"
ui_variation="White"
ui_typerole="Commercial Airliner"
ui_createdby="Microsoft Corporation"
description="The Airbus A321 is a stretched version of Airbus’ best-selling short- and medium-range A320. The A321 has a slightly increased wing area, stronger landing gear with larger tires, and engines with increased thrust. When the A321 entered service in 1988, it pioneered the use of “glass cockpit” instrumentation, the first digital fly-by-wire control system used in an airliner, and sidestick controllers."

[fltsim.4]
title=Airbus A321 Tap
sim=Airbus_A321
model=""
panel=""
etc. etc....

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...