PLEASE LOOK AT THIS POST (VC echange in aircraft)

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Ok, i have been reading around about how to put a VC of one aircraft into another, like the default fsx 738 into a posky.

But my now my goal is to get the fsX Wilco737PIC VC into a POSKY 737, cause you no that would be like the ultimate plane for me in FSX, to me this would totally by far, be better then any payware i can find.

Cause Wilco737 VC which is awesome in one of the POSKY 737's that look magnificent, perfect match, and i know this is completely possible, so i just need someone with knowledge of exchanging cockpits.

Thanks people
Greatly appreciated if someone can help me here.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer

Anyone at all?
I mean all never get help if this post is as lonely as the screen-shot section of the forums.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I thought someone posted a fix like you want a while back, I looked for it but couldn't find it.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

I thought someone posted a fix like you want a while back, I looked for it but couldn't find it.

Radar

i have been reading up on the posky site and how they have done there merges with posky and fsx.
but no luck yet

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

Both models need to be compiled for FSX and you need to a bit of editing in the model.cfg file.

Don't remember the exact details and don't have the time to look it up at the moment, so sorry.

Pro Member First Officer

ollyau wrote:

Both models need to be compiled for FSX and you need to a bit of editing in the model.cfg file.

Don't remember the exact details and don't have the time to look it up at the moment, so sorry.

Yeah i have read about the steps on another site.
With the CFG's and such, and doing stuff with the panel textures and stuff.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...