Selling my full flight simulator

tomjordan21 Guest

Hello everyone,

I'm deciding to sell my flight simulator including the 3 monitors, PC and controls as well. I purchased it all just over a year ago and I never really got into it and have decided it's best to sell it now as it could be used a lot more by someone else. If anyone is interested in buying any part of the flight simulator and would like to know anymore about the PC spec then I would be happy to let you know. Also if anyone knows of anybody else who may be interested or if anyone knows of anywhere that may purchase the simulator then I would be grateful for all the advice you can offer.

Thanks,
Tom 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...