Question about planes

Pro Member Trainee
David Justis (toyman98948) Trainee

I was wondering if 2002 planes in here for down load will work in 2004 any help will be greatly appreciated.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Some will some won't. The ones that are made with GMAX will. The others, well it's a crapshoot. Sometimes they'll show up without landing gear. The only way to know is to try.
Good luck and you should be able to find most in 2004 instead of using the 2002 models.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

No wheels. Unsure Do you think that the Blackbird could have been meant for 2002? 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

mypilot wrote:

No wheels. Unsure Do you think that the Blackbird could have been meant for 2002? 😕

It's possible, but without trying it and knowing what you are doing when you set it up it's difficult to say,

Try new drivers, I take it you have a good video card.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Yeah. When my dad bought the computer last year he got everythin Surprised In the end it costed $7,000. We won't use have what we got though.

Pro Member Trainee
David Justis (toyman98948) Trainee

Thanks Radarman I downloaded some and most worked just have to ignore the warnings.[/b]

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...