Ultimate Traffic question

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

Hey everyone I have had Ultimate traffic for a little wile now, my question is how can I replace the crappy planes that come with it? the ones that come with it well they just look like crap. is there a way I can replace them with better ones? please help.

thanks

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Graham (graham05) Trainee

valcan222 wrote:

Hey everyone I have had Ultimate traffic for a little wile now, my question is how can I replace the crappy planes that come with it? the ones that come with it well they just look like crap. is there a way I can replace them with better ones? please help.

thanks

Hello i have Ultimate traffic to and yes there is a way to change the planes. the way to it is open the Ultimate traffic icon go to Utilities then go to aircraft then on the left you will see the UT aircraft and on the right you will see the your aircraft from fs2004. so pick the aircraft that you do not like and replace it with one of your aircraft. does that make scents.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...