Did I miss something? - Question about included planes

Pro Member Trainee
magnusf91 Trainee

As I look through the downloads for Flight Simulator 2004, i notice something odd. There texture fixes that make textures that would be displayed blurry using the textures "as they come in the box" for several planes. Thing is, last time i checked, many of these planes DID NOT come with my copy of Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight. Was there some sort of deluxe version that had more than the fairly small number of planes my sim came with? maybe some official add-on pack? I don't know.
Can anyone give me an answer?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Hamish Macleod (skye) Trainee

Only 1 version of FS2004 released, should have total of 25 aircraft included can give you full list if you require it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...