CIA Ghost Flights

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

I read an intresting article in a British Newspaper "The Sun" yesterday that reported the CIA were flying terrorist suspects around the world and landing at various airports in secret.

Has anyone seen any of these "Ghost Aircraft" on any sites for download, I would like to use them for sneaky AI aircraft 🙂

many thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The whole affair is probably still too 'classified' at this stage for any FS add-on developer to have had a go at this. I'm sure there'll be something available in the near future.

In the meantime you could expand your hobby by collecting a/c and possibly 'ficticious' missions of 'Air America' another aviation enterprise by the CIA during the Vietnam War Ninja

Hey Sonic, you sure are a collector of the exotic 😀

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Thanks Tailhook, I have managed to build a few missions in Vietnam with "Avsims Apocolypse Now package" with is quite good fun.

Also I made some Spy-Flight missions with the Lockheed U2 and SR71 flying from Iraq and Oman, theres a great Iraqi missions package also available on Avsim.

I will keep my eyes peeled 😳 for the CIA Ghost Aircraft as im sure now the Big Secret is out that some clever painter will release one soon.

😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...