B36 ect

Pro Member Trainee
Leprechaun Trainee

Does any one know where i can find addons for any b36 bombers, or even any type of prop bombers that are big?

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Leprechaun Trainee

What do you mean flying wing aircraft?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Leprechaun wrote:

It's called the flying wing, it has to have a name. Wall Bashing
Click on the link and you'll see it in the listing.
Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Leprechaun wrote:

It's called the flying wing, it has to have a name. Wall Bashing
Click on the link and you'll see it in the listing.
Radar

I can see a headache comming on Fear

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The B-36 is named Peacemaker. Sorry I don't know of any add on's.

http://www.air-and-space.com/peacemkr.htm

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Leprechaun wrote:

Does any one know where i can find addons for any b36 bombers, or even any type of prop bombers that are big?

Here's a B36 - third one down: ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2885/fs2002-fs2004-convair-b-36h-peacemaker/

If you want a decent 'Freeware' bomber for fs9 this is amongst the best I've ever come across:

FS2004 RCS B-25J RAF Mitchell MkIII Package. This complex FREEWARE package is designed and built to give the most realistic of flying experiences to the decerning FS Pilot. With 12,000 man hours of development every aspect has been finely tuned. Includes :- Aircraft/Panels/Sound/Checklists/Handling-Notes/Manual and more. This "Updated FS9 Version" has never before been released on any website. This version includes an extra "Camo" livery, along with a few minor modifications to the flight model and other things. Basically the livery from the CFS2 version has been ported to the FS9 version and works well. You can fly from either seat and change seats "on the fly" and has IFR and VFR options Detailed Manuals in HTML and PDF formats. Built to run on Windows 98/98se/ME or XP By Roy Chaffin/RCS Panels. 55.2MB

Available here Arrow https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2886/fs2004-raf-north-american-b-25j-mitchell/

It comes with a self-installer that actually works. - The only drawback : You might have to do a bit of reading - such as readme files and manuals etc. - so you might wanna think twice about going down that road Juggle

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That Mitchell is fantastic. The sounds give you the feeling of a hollow government aircraft and it handles beautifully.
It's been a long time since I had it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

One B-36, coming right up.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2885/fs2002-fs2004-convair-b-36h-peacemaker/

Or you could use the link I already gave you - same a/c - same author... exept simvation doesn't require you to register in order to download files.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Some time ago, I noticed 3rd party attempts to set cookies via the simviation site. Although my browser is set to deny all third party cookies, I decided never to visit the site again. Therefor, I was unaware the files were the same.

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Thanks for pointing out the Mitchell I think I might give it a try if I can find the time. 😀 So many planes and so little time.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

lkw wrote:

Thanks for pointing out the Mitchell I think I might give it a try if I can find the time. 😀 So many planes and so little time.

I found some time for you... I wonder if I can upload it for you 😀

That Mitchell is one of the a/c you won't uninstall as long as you got fs9 on your system. The beauty is, you can fly it 'properly' according to the manuals - or you can just hop in and do what makes the 'Purists' shudder and break out in sweat - have FUN!!!

Go for it 👍

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

lkw wrote:

I found some time for you... I wonder if I can upload it for you 😀

That Mitchell is one of the a/c you won't uninstall as long as you got fs9 on your system. The beauty is, you can fly it 'properly' according to the manuals - or you can just hop in and do what makes the 'Purists' shudder and break out in sweat - have FUN!!!

Go for it 👍

Yes Please send me the link for more time I will definatly put it in my favoriets. 😀
I down loaded the Mitchell and have not even looked into intalling yet (no time) you are making my mouth water, eyes itch or what ever body part that make you want to fly yearn to get up and go. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

BTW - I went through all of my old screenshots yesterday and realized that I used to have not only one but two other versions of the Mitchell - neither was much good that's why I only took pics and then got rid of them.
The verdict : The above link at simvation is the one. Looks much better and flies properly ❗

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...