f14bfs9a.zip

Pro Member Trainee
RFregia Trainee

I've downloaded this F-14 program. All the gauges are blanked out. No speed altitude,ect ect. I have also downloaded an FA 18 program fa18esh3_138105.zip which is working seemingly well. Any hints as to what's gone wrong? There are also some JPEGS that I'm not sure what to do with.
Any help will be greratly appreciated,
RFregia

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The jpegs can be deleted.
The contents of the gauge folder that came with the aircraft should be put into the main gauge folder in the sim, located near the main aircraft folder you put the jet into.
Say no to overwrite.

Always check out the read-me that came with the download that should tell you what to do.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

RFregia wrote:

I've downloaded this F-14 program. All the gauges are blanked out. No speed altitude,ect ect. I have also downloaded an FA 18 program fa18esh3_138105.zip which is working seemingly well. Any hints as to what's gone wrong? There are also some JPEGS that I'm not sure what to do with.
Any help will be greratly appreciated,
RFregia

If you want a decent F-14 that actually works get this one ➡

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=topgun01.zip&Author=&CatID=root

If you're looking for an F-18 that will cause you no pain, get this one ➡

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=&Author=Daisuke+Yamamoto%2FHiroaki+kubota%2FToshikazu+Shimizu%2F&CatID=root

Registering with avsim.com is free of charge and instantaneous.

Pro Member Trainee
RFregia Trainee

Thanks guys

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...