WOW What a video 👍
Great scenery
Thanks for that 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Great Video Sonic...Thanks 😉 ❗

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

🙂 I've had to play this video for my 2 year old son at least 8 times today, he's crazy about it.....he is definately the future of Flight Simulation and no doubt he will also be in these forums in 5 or 10 years time 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 2 years old 😀 I wonder if MSFS is still going strong when he gets to 18,or will we/he be flying with holographic graphics 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

We???very optimistic... ❗ 😉 😉 😉

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

excellent video, although rather dodgy landing at the end!! Puke Up

Micah 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

i'll be happy to see your son in a while.........................................in a very long while............................................In a very very long while............................................in a very very very long while.......................................... 😂 etc.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

oh,and i love the video

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

If anyone wants to download this P3 Orion Package (FREEWARE) its right here:-

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3197/fs2004-lockheed-p-3c-orion/

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

sonicninja wrote:

🙂 I've had to play this video for my 2 year old son at least 8 times today, he's crazy about it.....he is definately the future of Flight Simulation and no doubt he will also be in these forums in 5 or 10 years time 😀

Hey Sonic, thanks for a great video and the link for the a/c download which you were gracious enough to tag on at the end without having to be bribed 😀

Are you aware of how much we can learn from 2 year olds??
These little anklebiters are so openminded... I am suggesting that possibly your boy's fascination with the clip may have been partly due to the background music.
Honestly - how many of us 'Grown-ups' have actually payed much attention to the music? Do this test: Replay the clip several times with the sound muted... still the same???

You never know, by the time your boy has turned into a man, he might be a Pilot or a Conductor with the London Philharmonic Orchestra specializing in interpretations of Wagner's works Idea

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

I muted the sound on the clip and his reaction was a little less attentitive, although he still glared at the P3 and waved goodbye when the credits came up 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Well of course, with his dad working on the big noisy birds, there are bound to be some aircraft genes in him 🤔 😀

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

😂 Very True

Pro Member Trainee
peco Trainee

heys sonic just dowloaded ur link for the p3 orion thanks very much always on the look out for new military props but this one is awesome

thanks

Ross

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

That is without a doubt one of the best videos out of flight sim that i have seen, in the top 10 easily. Very smooth with some really good scenery.

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Glad you all enjoyed it 😀

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

Query for Sonic & Peco - Is the virtual cockpit on the Orion meant to be fully 'clickable' as the Captain Sim C130? - Is there a flight/operation manual somewhere among the files?

Pro Member Trainee
bunger Trainee

Thanks for sharing your findings.

Just to share what I found looking through the pages, another Orien Video

http://fskbt.fc2web.com/kbt/Prelude.wmv

Early morning departure.

Bunger 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

bunger wrote:

Thanks for sharing your findings.

Just to share what I found looking through the pages, another Orien Video

http://fskbt.fc2web.com/kbt/Prelude.wmv

Early morning departure.

Bunger 😀

Excellent!

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
peco Trainee

excellent video how can u get the clouds looking like that with the lightning and the cloud structure.

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

i havnt seen a manual for it, sorry

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...