New! Antonov An-148

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

New! Antonov An-148

File Description:
New model for the new plane. The real one hasn't finished yet its certification, the virtual one is ready to fly. Contains a custom panel. All work by D.Samborski. Enhancements and repaints are very welcome. 2628kb

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=antonov_an-148.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

Radar

Answers 19 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks a lot RadarMan.Good find. 👍
I already run it.
I wish for better panel and his own sound.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Impressive looking beast. Judging by the looks alone, it might well have STOL capabilities. It's good to see Samborski back in action. I like the way he seems to have adapted a new approach with this panel of not only giving us russian but also english labels on the controls.
I'll be testflying it later on when I should be doing "other" things.
Thanks RM Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Great find Radarman! Thanks for sharing!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Thanks a lot RadarMan.Good find. 👍
I already run it.
I wish for better panel and his own sound.

The sound is aliased to the learjet. Bad choice. Until we find something more suitable, just alias it to the default B-737. Idea

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks a lot my friend. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well as we talk about sounds i would like to ask a maybe fool question(according to my knowledges it isnt but according to all yours it is...)

Can we change take the sound of a craft we like and put it to another? Embarassed
I have never try it but since it has to do anly with a folder replacment it seems possible to me.Am i wrong?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Easier than cutting butter!! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Easier than cutting butter!! 😀

Thanks a lot 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

get onto the dreamwings website (typeit into google cos i don't know it) and download the embraer 170 sounds - they're very good.

oh yes i like this plane, nice looking - very easy to fly, i landed it pretty much perfectly on my first flight. one complaint though is the lack of icons for opening up atc and map etc. not something i can't change though lol.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

get onto the dreamwings website (typeit into google cos i don't know it) and download the embraer 170 sounds - they're very good.

Good thinking hinch, here's the shortcut ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004snds&DLID=47898

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks a lot. 👍

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Wow, thats the most beautiful Russian plane I have ever seen (make that the ONLY one aswell, lol)

Great find there, can't belive it was just 2.5mb to download 🙂

I coulnd't resist taking some screenshots during my maiden flight with her to show you guys what you can get:

Sorry for making this post really long 😕 Could someone tell me if there is a 4 engine version of this aircraft?

By the way, the overspeed warning sound on this plane is hilarious!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

cheekytrolly wrote:

Sorry for making this post really long 😕 Could someone tell me if there is a 4 engine version of this aircraft?

By the way, the overspeed warning sound on this plane is hilarious!

See if you like this one, two versions.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=an225.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search
Radar

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Sweet thanks for the AN-225 link!

Are there any repaints available for the Samdim An-148 anywhere?

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I found another great Russian plane while searching the web which I reccomend for downloading- the Tu-95, Tupolev 'Bear' whcih was A Russian propeller driven nuclear bomber used in the cold war. It has 8 rotating fans (4 sets, 2 behind each other) and was ranked 3rd ever best bomber in the world. It's only downfall is that it's so noisy, submarines can detect it appoaching from underwater!

It's available at avsim- just search foir TU-95.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

thought i'dlet you knoow.

i've made an imperial version of the panel with gauges in feet/knots 🙂i just edited the xml filesto suit.

i've also made a paintkit and am working on several textures.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Thats awesome news Hitch!

Please upload the panel and paintkits asap and post us a link for them.

Are you making any real world airline textures?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

welli'm going to making a site (this weekend coming in fact). i'm writing a new post about iiiiiit...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...