I'm looking for the Antonov that Darklord posted in August. Does anyone have it please.
3 Answers
I remember that one. It was a 3rd party post, and their download link failed so it had to be removed 😕 Try searching websites such as Simviation.
Id love to get a 225 antonov
STEALTH_BOY wrote:
Id love to get a 225 antonov
Go to https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/fs2004/ and click on "File Library" on the top left. Then feed this "an225.zip" into the search and you'll find what you want.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Site Admin