The Rockies 38.2m Terrain

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I was thinking of getting this, but I'm not sure about these people that are selling it, has anyone ever bought anything from them?
http://www.fsgenesis.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=RKDEM38&Category_Code=38DEM

Thanks,
Sam

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

From what I understand fsgenesis is a reputable site, with good products. No I've never bought from them, a friend has and hasn't had any problems. That's far from a guarantee but it's all I have.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

Yes fsgenesis is a very reputable site. Whilst i have never purchased any products from the site i know one or two people who have and they highly reccomended their purchases. I have only downloaded the freeware from the site and even that is very good.

Last edited by Tartanaviation on Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

Yeah It's a Good site.

Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

Usually All Sites are trustable when you purchase online , just look for the fine print and read the disclaimers and terms and conditions and you will be fine?

Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

How do You put a Picture In Your signature for forums

Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

Go to your profile and click the box to enable your sig to appear on posts. Then upload an image to a host somewhere like imagebucket. For your sig on your profile put [img] yourimageurl [/img]. From there on each post you make tick "Attach signature" each time you want to post.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I have just purechased, downloaded, and installed The Rockies 38.2 Terrain mesh for FS2004 from:
http://www.fsgenesis.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=RKDEM38&Category_Code=38DEM
When I tried to start FS the splash screen came up, a little box popped up that said Generating Scenery, which is good because I had just installed new terrian, but them every thing just went away, FS didn't start. So I tried starting it again, and the splash screeen came up, then it just quit. FS was working fine before I installed the terrian mesh, any suggestions? I checked their site for tech support, but I couldn't find anything.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Here is their forum. Good luck.

http://portal.fsgenesis.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=7

Radar

Ok, thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

nik_simpson wrote:

Look, posting ridiculous amounts of stupid posts just to get promoted doesn't cut it, here. If you want to guarantee that no one replies to anything you say, keep it up! Mad Mad Mad Mad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...