Has anyone got ProFlight 2000 to work in FS 2004 ❓
3 Answers
I've been looking around and haven't seen any evidence that it works except for this.
Did you buy it or just want to get it if it works.
If you get it to work please come back and tell us about it.
Thanks for the link to get Proflight 200 to work in 2004. I bought it for use in FS 2000 and liked it very much. I will let you know if it works 🙄
It looks interesting, I'm certain that many of our members will be interested in hearing how it works. We're always looking for a new "toy". 
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain