Boeing 737-800 (737 Experience) Question

Pro Member First Officer
leachus2002 First Officer

Hi.

I am flying a 737-800, but I am getting a caution light, right from the start of the flight. Having a look at the flight panel, it tells me that the caution is to do with "Flight Conf"....

Can anyone explain what this is?

The plane still seams to fly ok.

Thanks
Leachus

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Which 737-800 are you using?

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Well, let me see if I can take a couple of blind shots here:

Are you using the yaw damper? Is your flaps configuration correct? In general, check anything to do with control surfaces (ailerons, elevators, rudder, their trim, flaps, dampers, spoilers all that).

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The 737-700 'Experience' is freeware by the Moach Brothers.

I'm not aware that they've made an '-800' mdl.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Check Yaw damper and Pitot heat are switched on

Pro Member First Officer
leachus2002 First Officer

Hi,

I will check all of the recommended settings, but the Yaw Damper doesn't seam to want to light 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Open the aircraft config file with notepad and look for "yaw_damper_gain=1.000000 "

Make sure it is as above and not 0.00000

That should sort that out 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...