FSD Cessna O-2A Anyone???

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

FSD has just released their Cessna O-2A (The military version of the 337 Skymaster). Does anyone have her or any of the FSD products that you can tell me about?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

I have the FSD Pilatus Porter. It's a remarkable airplane. Extremely short take off and landing capabilities. I can hover in about a 30 knot headwind. Good VC and good sound. Great detail.

I'm tempted to get the military "mixmaster".

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I'm waiting for the FSD Lockheed Jetstar 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I have their Cessna 337 which is the civil equivalent. It's the plane I fly to relax.

Not the fanciest, but a good flying model with a unique appearance.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I forgot to mention thast it has provisions to install reality-XP gauges in its panel.

I just got it. I'll give it a try and post my impressions here.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Okay, I flew it for a bit. There is enough that is different from the 337 that I don't feel I've wasted my money (there is a discounted price for owners of the FSD 337. The panel differs from the 337. For one thing, it has a bunch of controls for its weapons system. I haven't explored this as of yet. I took it for a cruise at 12000 ft. It flies smoothly and has a nice deep rumble from its engines. It appears to have more power than the 337, but not overwhelmingly so. Since I have the Reality-XP Sandel SN3800, I was able to configure it to use it in its panel in place of the default HSI.

I'm going to enjoy flying this plane.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...