FSD Cessna 337

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Between flying routes with a virtual airline and my own "private" airlines, I realized I wasn't doing much flying for fun. I took a look at the FSD Cessna 337 and found it had enough bells and whistles to be interesting, yet was easy to fly. Besides, the push/pull engine arrangement was just odd enough to be attractive to me.

So, from now on, this is what I'll be flying on the weekends.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

That's a pretty good looking aircraft.

Take some screenies for us, if you want 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I've already taken some over St. Maarten during a thunderstorm, which I will upload later. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any new screenshots on this site for about 2 weeks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I'm looking forward to see your screenshots in the gallery.

I guess Flyaway is very busy these days. I've sent him a PM like 2 weeks ago and didn't receive an answer yet.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...