I've been trying to find out how to fly over Tibet. No airport anywhere near!!
I thought there was an airport in the capital of Tibet, but can't find any....
any idea?
2 Answers
VNPK Pokara, Nepal is the closest I see. I guess Tibet is not a happening place for aviation. 🙂
I haven't checked if they are in FS, but currently, Tibet has two airports Gongga (Gongkar) Airport in Lhasa and Bamba Airport in Qamdo A third airport, Nyingchi Airport in the city of the same name is under construction and will go into service next year.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain