Fly To Hawaii 2004

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Anyone know if FlightSoft's 'Fly To Hawaii 2004' has started to ship yet? --Anybody got it yet? I ordered it about a month ago or so.

If you want to get it and/or read about it you can find it here on FlyAway and follow the link to the information & order page.

Fly to Hawaii DC10 simulator for FS2004:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/1253/

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer

I just got the FlightSoft 'Fly to Hawaii' and I don't recommend it to anyone here. Advanced and even intermediate FS users will be big disapointed with what it has to offer. Beware and stay away from this program unless you have money to burn. The standard FS9 eclipses it in every way. FS2002 is also far better. Just an FYI for you all out there. --Sorry to report it but it's the sad truth about it fellows. 😕

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

thanks for the heads-up George.

I would love to listen to South Cal app. but I refuse to install realplayer bloatware on my machine.

Pro Member First Officer

Michael,

Also works with Windows media player if that helps. 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

Thanks George, but I tried to open them with WMP 9 and no dice. It wants RealPlayer.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...